Thursday, September 9, 2010

My favorite. Do you have one?

I usually don't like to pick favorites, but I have a favorite month.

September in Indiana is beautiful.

When I think of September I think of someone coming along and casting a beautiful gold hue to everything. A touch of gold. The September sun is so beautiful.



Even my backyard seems like a new and magical place in September.


In September I appreciate the rose blooms even more, knowing they're almost gone for the year. I stop to photograph them.


Just as summer ends, I'm always surprised as brand new plants and flowers pop up for the first time right before all dies and hibernates for the winter.
All summer, I've hurried through the yard to and from the car to escape the heat. But, September brings relief, and I linger, enjoying wildflowers planted months ago.


September in Indiana is my favorite place to be.


Do you have a favorite month where you live?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...