Monday, October 18, 2010

Inspired. Somewhere Over the Rainbow Edition


If you read my post on Cora's Story, you'll notice a theme. The past few weeks I've been inspired by "The Wizard of Oz." Maybe because I read the book, "Wicked," all about the Wicked Witch of the West last week.

The Wizard of Oz brings out something ingenuous.

Stuff I found and loved all Wizard of Oz inspired. 

Ruby red shoes for a little Dorothy... cute! From Snuggle-Bugs and Bows on Etsy. 



Perfect for a home office? From Signs of a Daydreamer's Etsy shop.


Want. Cute little wallet. From CranberryLover's Etsy shop.


"PoppiesPoppiesPoppies will put them to sleep." I'm starting to get a little obsessed with poppies now too. A print from Orange Willow's Etsy shop.

*I wasn't paid, and haven't even contact any of the shop owners. Just thought I'd start sharing some of my Etsy/homemade/awesome stuff finds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...